Saturday, July 25, 2009

Who am I
Guess who!
Does everyone ask this question to onseself?
As I perhaps?!
Long ago I asked this when I sucked the loveout of a beautiful flower.
Pretty wings, a world unlimited to explore.
The world inside the petals of a bloom!
No worries, no hassles,you choose you pick.
Time soon came to a halt.But still the question came to me,who am I?
Who am I?
Guess who!
I searched for my entity,I walked through the plains,scaled snow- clad mountains where golden lotus' bloom
birds, flowers, man and beast,many a company I had.
Cheerfully confident of my mission,I marched forward.
"You are I myself,who else can you be?" said the blue eyeswhich bloomed in the pleasant darkness of intimacy.
Drunk as I was in the nauseating amorousnesssquealed in confirmation.
Ecstasy is the fond child of transience.
Shrivelled, shrunk and dishevelled,I collected myselvesand dragged through the paths of sanity via insanity.
Revelations come unexpected!
I saw myself in the wayside blooms,in the dirt, in the tiniest grains of sand,
in the earth and the sky and the shining stars.
The Sun, the moon, the universe viewed me with my eyes,l
oved with my heart!
Indeed! I was God!
Blaspheme?!
Pardon me.
But, I insist.
o am

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.