Thursday, August 4, 2011

THE BLACK WIDOW

THE BLACK WIDOW
by Gita Sreejith on Friday, July 29, 2011 at 11:29pm
THE BLACK WIDOW
Once in a while
I allow myself to love
and be loved.
Like a voracious treasure hunter
i tread continents
seeking my perpetrator,
my lover.
Least bothered of the rectitude
of my attitudes.
Ingenuously,
Intricately,solemnly
I lay my web neatly charmingly
least suspiciously.
they come in myriad colours
innocent victims.
Many a body have i laid
my hands on
young and old
marinated in sweet emotions.
I kiss with such rapacity
that draws blood
for red is love.
The taste my dear,
is always the same.
It is the portion of heart that is lost
matters.
Ponder on the time it takes to rejuvenate.
Perfectly satiated
I go into hibernation.
Into the depths that i
bore into myself
there I find amity with the other
self of mine.
Love is not my occupation.

No comments: