Thursday, September 17, 2009

BROKEN HEART

BROKEN HEART

Since you went away
I ceased to write.
Seems words never existed.
I sit with a pen and paper
But words elude me.
My heart is blank drained of love
it’s love that make me write, I find !
Do my thoughts reach you?
Do the pangs of my heart reach you?
Are there still the vibrations of understanding?
Perhaps…..
Come again to me in the dead of night
And we shall talk till the sun peeps in,
quarrel about petty things and make friends again anew,
Or speak in an erudite manner of rocks, minerals and microscopes,
Share a sweet kiss one and thousand,
Unsatiated we shall go for more.
Oh dear wanderer!
Explore thee the unexplored.
Set your feet on virgin lands
Sow the seeds of amity and
reap the harvests in plenty.
And I shall pray thus for thee,
“Calm be thy mind,
Safe be thy journeys,
Easy be thy tasks,
And happy thee return!”
to me as of always.
And when you return,
Bring me a ray of sun
A beam of moonlight
A fragrant petal, a gentle breeze,
and your heart so fond ,red with love!
(29/08/09)

No comments: