Thursday, July 28, 2011

LITTLE STAR

Tonight I drink of the stars
virtue to my right and vice to my left
immaculate, i lie in between,
the diaphanous spirit!
If thou shall chance to rise before me
in the evening sky
fair love
seek shall I among the azure wildnesses,
and look upon thee till my eyes
shall cease to see anything but you.
Intoxicated, exhausted i shall lie
between my vices and virtues.
I shall seek in the umpteen pages
that i have turned, unturned and failed to open
the words of judgement with which
i am to be judged.
The lips i have kissed
the bodies i have touched in lust
the nights spend in transient ecstasies
Oh so vivid may they seem.
I smile without regrets
for the twin monsters that made me
sought after the carnal pleasures
safe!
not my mistake.
The body and soul that maketh me
blame it on them.
Like a redundant usage
i retreat to myself
unused, spent
will you save me
will you love me
my little star?

No comments: