Saturday, July 9, 2011

PERFECT

I am under a training.
My commanding officer demands me to be
obedient, punctual and submissive
in a strange sort of way.
I am asked to spit out the words i chew
munch them with lips shut
nothing should escape, the culprits.
crush your nasty habits and
dump them in the stinkiest dung bin.
Out in the cold and in the scorching heat
merciless stricken am i with the rigorous commands
should be on top, perfect perfect in every sort
in thoughts words and deeds
and it doesn't come with that ease,
And lo i am going to be picture perfect
and word perfect and habit perfect one day
and then they shall clad me in white
and bedeck with the perfect roses
and my co shall smile at me
obediently, punctually and submissively
silently
shall I lie
ready for the rite
and my commanding officer shall say
PERFECT
this was what i commanded.
I should be happy to hear that.

No comments: